On Friday we took part in Mercy Corp’s ‘What I would bring’ appeal by having a dress down day and bringing in the one precious item we would all take if we had to flee from our homes at short notice. The children and staff brought in an interesting variety of items that were precious to them and it was really interesting listening to all the stories behind them and reason as to why these items were so precious. We raised an amazing £607 which was sent to Mercy Corps on Friday afternoon – thank you to everyone who took part for your kind generosity and to P5B for counting the money!
Mercy Corps What I would bring appeal.
Posted on 12/10/2015 by eh145pu
- P1 Transition Session for P1 children starting Aug 23 06/06/2023 at 09:15 – 10:15
- Parent Council Meeting (AGM) 06/06/2023 at 19:00 – 20:30
- Back up School Sports Day 08/06/2023
- P7 Leavers' Show 13/06/2023
- P1 Transition Session for P1 children starting in Aug 13/06/2023 at 09:15 – 10:15
- P7 Quali 15/06/2023
- P7 Parents' Meeting at Currie High School 19/06/2023 at 19:00 – 20:00
- P7 3 Day Visit to High School 20/06/2023 – 22/06/2023
- P1 Transition Session for P1 children starting Aug 23 20/06/2023 at 09:15 – 10:15
- Term Ends 28/06/2023
You must be logged in to post a comment.