We have decided to go ahead with our planned trip to the Alhambra Theatre in Dunfermline on Monday 14 December 2015. We have been getting daily updates from bus companies using the route and buses and coaches seem to be taking around 1 and 1/2 hours. The Alhambra Theatre have been really helpful and can delay the start of the Panto for 15 minutes or so if we are running late. To give us as much time as possible to get to Dunfermline school will be opening to pupils at 8.20 am and the bell will ring at 8.30 am. We would be really grateful if you could;
- Make sure your child is in school by 8.20 ready for registration at 8.30 am. This will give us time to register and get everyone toiled and lined up so we can start getting on the buses at 8.45 am.
- Please do not park on Curriehill Road near school as we are expecting 9 coaches and we need them to park as close to school as possible
- Children can wear Christmas jumpers, hats etc. on Monday of they want to – please make sure he / she has a t-shirt on underneath in case it gets very hot on the bus
- Lunch will be when we arrive back in school which should be around 1.30 pm. Please make sure your child has a good breakfast before coming to school and send a couple of snacks and a small bottle of water for to have during the interval at the Panto
- Make sure your child brings a packed lunch to school on Monday as we will be late back.
Many thanks for your help with this!