P7 are doing some fundraising for CHAS (Children’s Hospice Association Scotland) as part of their Citizenship Award this week to coincide with their ‘Funky Feet’ event on Friday 20 May 2016. If you would like to support P7 with this event wear your ‘Funky Feet’ to school on 20.05.16 – for example, wear odd socks, or brightly coloured socks or a different shoe on each foot etc. and join in the fun. If you would like to make a donation towards the P7 fundraising on the day that would be great but as always this is not compulsory. We would just like as many people to take part as possible to raise awareness of this cause. We are looking forward to seeing your ‘Funky Feet’ walking into school on Friday!
Posted on 16/05/2016 by eh145pu
- P1 Transition Session for P1 children starting Aug 23 06/06/2023 at 09:15 – 10:15
- Parent Council Meeting (AGM) 06/06/2023 at 19:00 – 20:30
- Back up School Sports Day 08/06/2023
- P7 Leavers' Show 13/06/2023
- P1 Transition Session for P1 children starting in Aug 13/06/2023 at 09:15 – 10:15
- P7 Quali 15/06/2023
- P7 Parents' Meeting at Currie High School 19/06/2023 at 19:00 – 20:00
- P7 3 Day Visit to High School 20/06/2023 – 22/06/2023
- P1 Transition Session for P1 children starting Aug 23 20/06/2023 at 09:15 – 10:15
- Term Ends 28/06/2023
You must be logged in to post a comment.