Funky Feet Day was great fun in school last week as we supported CCHAS (Children’s Hospice Association Scotland) with lots of strange socks and shoes combinations and even a pair of swimming fins! P7 continued the fund raising this week too with a sponsored silence on Tuesday, one of Mrs Laird’s and Mrs Tate’s favourite days of the year so far! Thank you to everyone who supported this event by taking part.
Funky Feet Day
Posted on 27/05/2016 by eh145pu
- Parents' Meeting for new P1 children starting Aug 23 29/05/2023 at 17:00 – 18:00
- P1 Transition Session for P1 children starting Aug 23 06/06/2023 at 09:15 – 10:15
- Parent Council Meeting (AGM) 06/06/2023 at 19:00 – 20:30
- Back up School Sports Day 08/06/2023
- P7 Leavers' Show 13/06/2023
- P1 Transition Session for P1 children starting in Aug 13/06/2023 at 09:15 – 10:15
- P7 Quali 15/06/2023
- P7 Parents' Meeting at Currie High School 19/06/2023 at 19:00 – 20:00
- P7 3 Day Visit to High School 20/06/2023 – 22/06/2023
- P1 Transition Session for P1 children starting Aug 23 20/06/2023 at 09:15 – 10:15
- Term Ends 28/06/2023
You must be logged in to post a comment.