Looking for a fun family day out this summer? I’m getting in touch to let you know about ‘The Grassroots International Youth Football Festival which will be held on the 2nd and 3rd of July at the Peffermill University of Edinburgh sports complex. This world youth football festival is the first sporting festival of its kind to take place in the UK, bringing young footballers and families together in this 2 day celebration of the grassroots football culture.
With M&D’s theme park in attendance, a music stage, hospitality tent, not to mention the all-important crèche, this festival is perfect for football lovers, as well as a non-football audience of families, kids, colleagues and groups of friends looking for a great, cheap way to spend a summer day or weekend in Scotland. The festival will also include
– Pro-Direct coaching zone.
– Playstation and Xbox gaming zone.
– Soft play area for infants and a family zone overseen by qualified staff.
– Variety of food vendors serving street style food.
– Beer tent and cocktail bars (over 18’s only).
– Euro 2016 zone showing highlights and live games.
– A large screen showcasing a family film on Saturday at 6pm.
– The UK & Ireland Freestyle Football championships, exclusive to our event.
– Live music and entertainment acts performing over the weekend.
– Appearances from special celebrity guests and professional footballers.
– Free ‘Park & Ride’ from Sherriffhall run by Lothian Buses.
If you want to find out more information on the festival, please visit www.worldyouthfootballfestival.com
If you have any questions on the festival, please email Dave via firstname.lastname@example.org