It was lovely to have so many of our P2 parents and families joining us for our Harvest Assembly this morning. P2 did a great job of telling us all about the importance of bees and the importance of saying thank you to everyone who makes our food for us, from the farmers who grow it to the lorry and van drivers who take it to the shops and to the mums and dads and dinner ladies who buy it and cook it. It is great to see the children singing and performing on our stage with so much confidence and enjoyment in sharing their learning with us. We hope all the families enjoyed the school -made bread and jam back in the classrooms afterwards. Thank you to everyone who sent in food for our Harvest Table. We will send this to the SW Edinburgh Foodbank.
Posted on 07/10/2016 by eh145pu
- Parents' Meeting for new P1 children starting Aug 23 29/05/2023 at 17:00 – 18:00
- P1 Transition Session for P1 children starting Aug 23 06/06/2023 at 09:15 – 10:15
- Parent Council Meeting (AGM) 06/06/2023 at 19:00 – 20:30
- Back up School Sports Day 08/06/2023
- P7 Leavers' Show 13/06/2023
- P1 Transition Session for P1 children starting in Aug 13/06/2023 at 09:15 – 10:15
- P7 Quali 15/06/2023
- P7 Parents' Meeting at Currie High School 19/06/2023 at 19:00 – 20:00
- P7 3 Day Visit to High School 20/06/2023 – 22/06/2023
- P1 Transition Session for P1 children starting Aug 23 20/06/2023 at 09:15 – 10:15
- Term Ends 28/06/2023
You must be logged in to post a comment.