ParentPay Is Now Live
You will now have received through your son’s or daughter’s school bag your activation letter along with instructions on how to set up a Parent Pay account. PLEASE DO THIS BY 24 MARCH.
Once you have set up your Parent Pay account you can go on and book meals for the beginning of next term. If you wish assistance with this procedure you should make sure you book and pay for meals by 29 March.
Please note free school meals must be booked through the system and no charge will be made.
If you wish assistance with any part of the setting up process please either call into the school office in person or telephone the school 0131 449 3359.
Using their secure website you will be able to continue to pay online using your credit or debit card. ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- the technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
What are the benefits to our school?
The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school. You can help us reduce workloads for all staff, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school. Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure – helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises.
How to get started with ParentPay
- Visit Parent Pay
- Either sign in or register with mygovscot
- Once registered or signed into mygovscot/ my account you will need to enter your Activation username and password provided in your activation letter.
- Enter your activation details on the ‘Link your accounts’ page.
- Once activation is complete you can go to straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment
If you have problems activating your Parent Pay account please phone the school office for assistance. 0131 449 3359
You must be logged in to post a comment.