Thank you to everyone for supporting Save the Children’s Christmas Jumper Day in school today by wearing Christmas jumpers. It was also our school Christmas Service this morning and it was a very bright and colourful gathering. The service this year was led by some of our P7s with Amy, Sean, Charlie, Ross, Rosie, Macy, Eva and Owen doing the readings and Mackenzie and Karis acting out a short play called ‘The Biggest and Best Gift in the World’, that got everyone thinking about love, helpfulness, kindness and manners being the best present everyone can give. We also enjoyed some musical entertainment form our violin and brass instrumentalists as well as from our school choir and P7 Music Ensemble group.
Save the Children’s Christmas Jumper day
Posted on 16/12/2016 by eh145pu
- P1 Transition Session for P1 children starting Aug 23 06/06/2023 at 09:15 – 10:15
- Parent Council Meeting (AGM) 06/06/2023 at 19:00 – 20:30
- Back up School Sports Day 08/06/2023
- P7 Leavers' Show 13/06/2023
- P1 Transition Session for P1 children starting in Aug 13/06/2023 at 09:15 – 10:15
- P7 Quali 15/06/2023
- P7 Parents' Meeting at Currie High School 19/06/2023 at 19:00 – 20:00
- P7 3 Day Visit to High School 20/06/2023 – 22/06/2023
- P1 Transition Session for P1 children starting Aug 23 20/06/2023 at 09:15 – 10:15
- Term Ends 28/06/2023
You must be logged in to post a comment.