Everyone from Nursery to P7 was involved in our STEM challenge last week where, working alone or in a group, the children had to design and build a boat from a small section of materials. The challenge was to see who could build the boat that could hold the most 1p coins before it sank. Some of the designs were amazing and the winning boats held around 170 1p coins!
STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) Challenge
Posted on 08/05/2017 by eh145pu
- Parents' Meeting for new P1 children starting Aug 23 29/05/2023 at 17:00 – 18:00
- P1 Transition Session for P1 children starting Aug 23 06/06/2023 at 09:15 – 10:15
- Parent Council Meeting (AGM) 06/06/2023 at 19:00 – 20:30
- Back up School Sports Day 08/06/2023
- P7 Leavers' Show 13/06/2023
- P1 Transition Session for P1 children starting in Aug 13/06/2023 at 09:15 – 10:15
- P7 Quali 15/06/2023
- P7 Parents' Meeting at Currie High School 19/06/2023 at 19:00 – 20:00
- P7 3 Day Visit to High School 20/06/2023 – 22/06/2023
- P1 Transition Session for P1 children starting Aug 23 20/06/2023 at 09:15 – 10:15
- Term Ends 28/06/2023
You must be logged in to post a comment.