As you know we have a new exciting activity for your kids this year ~ the school Sticker Books!!!
The P7 pupils will be coordinating this fund raising enterprise for us throughout the year.
Our photographer has already taken pictures of your child on Monday & Tuesday. Anyone who didn’t get their photo taken will have another chance on Sept 22nd. He has taken great care to ensure the photos are of the best quality possible.
Here is some more information on the sticker books:
- These pictures will be converted into paper stickers which can then be collected for filling the sticker books.
- There will be one book for Nursery, P1, P2 and P3 and a second book for P4, P5, P6 and P7. Each class, Nursery to P7 will have a section of the album and the children will be able to collect the stickers to complete their album or their section of the album.
- You will get a free sticker book with any order of school photographs or you will have the opportunity to purchase a sticker book if you are not purchasing school photos this year.
- Each sticker pack will contain 5 random stickers for and will cost 50p. The sticker packs will only contain stickers for the book your child is collecting. Sticker packs will also be used as rewards in the school where children can ‘win’ sticker books for good behaviour etc. The stickers
- If you want a particular sticker you can also order these individually.
- There are a few examples of these types of sticker books in school if you would like to get an idea of what our sticker book will be like.
- Also as communicated previously only the children’s first names will appear in the sticker album so everyone knows where to sticker the stickers. No other personal details will be included.
If you would like to find out more about our school sticker book or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact school.
Caroline Brown Parent Council