It is lovely to see our learners continuing with their sports and interests in the different ways we are all faced with at the moment and excelling in their fields! In a recent TAGB (Taekwondo Association of Great Britain) Scottish Junior Online Patterns Competition three Currie Primary School children won medals for their division! For Yellow Belt James (P2) won the gold medal and Aaron (P2) won bronze, and for White Belt Gilles (P4) won bronze. All three are members of Pentlands Taekwondo and this was their first time competing. They worked really hard and did extremely well against a large number of entries from across Scotland. Well done boys – we are all very proud of your amazing achievements.
Taekwondo Association of Great Britain, Scottish Junior Online Patterns Competition
Posted on 12/06/2020 by eh145pu
- Parents' Meeting for new P1 children starting Aug 23 29/05/2023 at 17:00 – 18:00
- P1 Transition Session for P1 children starting Aug 23 06/06/2023 at 09:15 – 10:15
- Parent Council Meeting (AGM) 06/06/2023 at 19:00 – 20:30
- Back up School Sports Day 08/06/2023
- P7 Leavers' Show 13/06/2023
- P1 Transition Session for P1 children starting in Aug 13/06/2023 at 09:15 – 10:15
- P7 Quali 15/06/2023
- P7 Parents' Meeting at Currie High School 19/06/2023 at 19:00 – 20:00
- P7 3 Day Visit to High School 20/06/2023 – 22/06/2023
- P1 Transition Session for P1 children starting Aug 23 20/06/2023 at 09:15 – 10:15
- Term Ends 28/06/2023
You must be logged in to post a comment.