P5/4 were Zimbabwe in our Olympic Themed Sports Day earlier this month and decided to do a mini topic learning a little more about the country. They have looked at the landscapes, climate, wildlife, food and so on as well as creating some beautiful art work. Due to current restrictions on visitors to the classroom P5/4 are keen to display their work here for everyone to see.
Zimbabwean Art Work
Posted on 20/06/2021 by eh145pu
- Parents' Meeting for new P1 children starting Aug 23 29/05/2023 at 17:00 – 18:00
- P1 Transition Session for P1 children starting Aug 23 06/06/2023 at 09:15 – 10:15
- Parent Council Meeting (AGM) 06/06/2023 at 19:00 – 20:30
- Back up School Sports Day 08/06/2023
- P7 Leavers' Show 13/06/2023
- P1 Transition Session for P1 children starting in Aug 13/06/2023 at 09:15 – 10:15
- P7 Quali 15/06/2023
- P7 Parents' Meeting at Currie High School 19/06/2023 at 19:00 – 20:00
- P7 3 Day Visit to High School 20/06/2023 – 22/06/2023
- P1 Transition Session for P1 children starting Aug 23 20/06/2023 at 09:15 – 10:15
- Term Ends 28/06/2023
You must be logged in to post a comment.