It was a really fun day in school today and we all learned a lot about the 2 charities we were supporting, Children in Need and JDRF! Thank you to everyone for taking part by wearing onesies and pyjamas to school and for donating the delicious home baking that was kindly sent in for P7s Bake Sale. We raised a staggering £1035.53 which we have split between the two charities. In assembly this morning we found out all about the history of Children in Need, Pudsey Bear and a little bit about how the money we raise is spent to make life better for children both here in Edinburgh and across the UK. A huge well done to Lewis and Elissa who spoke to our whole school about diabetes, how our pancreas makes insulin and how they work their pumps to control the insulin in their bodies. A lovely morning – well done everyone at Currie Primary School!
Children in Need and Type Onesie Day 2017
Posted on 17/11/2017 by eh145pu
- Parents' Meeting for new P1 children starting Aug 23 29/05/2023 at 17:00 – 18:00
- P1 Transition Session for P1 children starting Aug 23 06/06/2023 at 09:15 – 10:15
- Parent Council Meeting (AGM) 06/06/2023 at 19:00 – 20:30
- Back up School Sports Day 08/06/2023
- P7 Leavers' Show 13/06/2023
- P1 Transition Session for P1 children starting in Aug 13/06/2023 at 09:15 – 10:15
- P7 Quali 15/06/2023
- P7 Parents' Meeting at Currie High School 19/06/2023 at 19:00 – 20:00
- P7 3 Day Visit to High School 20/06/2023 – 22/06/2023
- P1 Transition Session for P1 children starting Aug 23 20/06/2023 at 09:15 – 10:15
- Term Ends 28/06/2023
You must be logged in to post a comment.